Jurassic Coast UKRunChat Running Weekend
The annual UKRunChat Running Weekend takes place on the stunning Jurassic Coast and Isle of Purbeck from 24th-26th February 2017.
Hosted by renowned runners Martin and Liz Yelling, the Dorset weekend will feature trail running, coaching and workshops for all levels of runner, in an inspiring social environment for friends old and new.
Included is two nights’ accommodation (on a shared basis) in Harrow House, Swanage, with breakfast, lunch and buffet dinner on the Saturday and breakfast and lunch on the Sunday. Friday night dinner is optional, and there is a swimming pool on site.
- Group training sessions suitable for all abilities
- Yoga / pilates for runners
- Coaching and workshops with Liz Yelling (two time Olympic Marathon runner and Commonwealth medallist)
- Long trail runs of various distances, perfect for spring marathon runners
- Saturday group coached run
- Sunday coastal trail run (different paces and different distances available)
- Swimming is available, offering a great way to let your joints recover between runs and maintain cardio activity
Harrow House is an International College so the accommodation is basic but clean and tidy. Rooms are mostly twin rooms and runners travelling together can request to be in the same rooms or close together (this cannot be guaranteed but every effort will be taken).
The whole weekend will be relaxed, informal and all about having fun and doing some great running. All of the runs will be suitable for everyone, and will be as hard or as easy as participants want them to be.
There are limited spaces on the Jurassic Coast UKRunChat Running Weekend, so if you want to have a great weekend of running and laughing with like-minded, friendly people, you are advised to book soon!
UKRunChat Running Weekend – Key Info
Dates: 24th – 27th February 2017
Cost: £185 per person
Email for info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website and Booking: www.ukrunchat.co.uk/jurassic-coast-ukrunchat-running-weekend/