The organisers of OPAP Limassol Marathon GSO have announced that runners have until 5th August to register to #RunLimassol and be in with a chance of winning their flight tickets for free!
This fantastic competition is open to runners of all nationalities wishing to swap their run views for the beautiful Mediterranean coastline, palm trees and ancient ruins of Cyprus on 23rd-24th March 2019.
To enter, runners should register for the race of their choice by 5th August. They will automatically be entered into the draw and the winners will be announced on 6th August across the race’s social media channels.
There will be 3 winners of the competition, chosen randomly and with no country limitations.
This is a brilliant opportunity to take part in one of Europe’s most exciting sporting events and have a superb race to look forward to at the end of the winter. OPAP Limassol Marathon GSO offers a choice of race distances to suit all abilities of runner, including the AIMS-accredited Marathon Race, Limassol Half Marathon, Petrolina 10K Energy Race, 5K City Race and PrimeTel 5K Corporate Race.
Many of those travelling to Cyprus from the UK choose one of the excellent race packages which offer a great-value and hassle-free way to enjoy a weekend in Limassol.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- The dates of stay in Cyprus are 22/3/19 – 25/3/19
- The deadline to redeem the offer is 10th August: by that date, the winner must provide OPAP Limassol Marathon GSO with all the necessary information in order for the tickets to be booked
- The OPAP Limassol Marathon GSO has an exclusive right on the selection of flights
- The air ticket is non-transferable and non-refundable
- The prize does not contain any additional baggage allowance with regards to the flight ticket
- The winner must be over the age of 16
- The winner must have registered for a race at OPAP Limassol Marathon GSO between the dates of 19/7/18 and 05/08/18
Event Dates: Saturday 23rd and Sunday 24th March 2019